Thursday 25 March 2010

Official Update 04

*Waves*

My latest update goes as follows.

Part 1

Some rather cool stuff came through this week. So, I've been asked to do another radio show for the College radio station on Tuesday. I think it's available online, I'll let you lot know if it is and then you can all have a giggle at just how bad it is. If you've got any suggestions for songs, put them in a comment & I'll see what I can do.

I've also had word that the marketing apprenticeship that I was told about is available. It basically means I'll get paid to do some podcasting, tweeting and facebooking. How's that for a job?!

Part 2

Unsurprisingly, there haven't really been any developments in this area. Although I did discover that my non-existent sex life is a hot topic of debate in my class when I'm not around. I wasn't a happy bunny when I found that out, but hey. I'm the bigger person. I'm over it now.

Fingers crossed that there'll be more exciting stuff next week.

Love to your Mothers.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news about the aprrenticeship and good luck for the radio show! Let us know when it's on and I'll have a listen :)

    Ignore your class, they're obviously dicks x

    ReplyDelete